I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for new, tasty ways to make chicken. Well, I found a great one a few years ago and, like always, put my own spin on things. You can make this with chicken breast, but I like to use chicken tenderloins because it takes a little less time and the portions are smaller. This will feed a family of 4-5, usually with some leftovers.
1-2 lbs. chicken tenderloins
¾ c mayonnaise
½ c shredded parmesean cheese
Italian bread crumbs
8oz angel hair pasta (you can use whichever type of noodle you prefer)
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp Italian herb mix
1 tsp parsley
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp fresh ground pepper
1-2 Tbsp butter
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2. Lightly grease the bottom of your pan and place the chicken on it.
3. In a small bowl, mix the mayo and shredded parmesean. Then coat the top of the chicken with the mixture.
4. Now, generously sprinkle the bread crumbs on top of the chicken.
5. Bake in the oven for about 30-45 minutes depending on the amount and type of chicken you’re using. (More chicken will take a little longer, as well as breast pieces because they are larger in size).
6. While the chicken is baking (I usually wait about 10 minutes then start this step), start boiling your water as per the instructions for the pasta.
7. In a microwaveable bowl, put the butter in and melt it…about 30 seconds in the microwave ought to do it. Then, mix in the oil, herb mix, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper, and minced garlic and set aside until the noodles are done.
8. Once you have drained the noodles, pour in the butter mixture and mix well.
9. EAT AND ENJOY!
Please, let me know what you think when you try this recipe!